This course provides the knowledge and skills to design a DevOps strategy. Students will learn how to plan for transformation, select a project, and create team structures. Students will also learn how to develop quality and security strategies. Planning for migrating and consolidating artifacts and source control will also be covered.
Module 1: Planning for DevOps
In this module, students will learn about transformation planning, project selection, and team structures.
- Transformation Planning
- Project Selection
- Team Structures
After completing this module students will be able to:
- Plan for the transformation with shared goals and timelines
- Select a project and identify project metrics and KPIs
- Create a team and agile organizational structure
Module 2: Planning for Quality and Security
In this module, students will learn about developing a quality strategy and planning for secure development.
- Planning a Quality Strategy
- Planning Secure Development
After completing the module, students will be able to:
- Develop a project quality strategy
- Plan for secure development practices and compliance rules.
Module 3: Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts and Tools
In this module, students will learn about migrating and consolidating artifacts, and migrating and integrating source control measures.
- Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts
- Migrating and Integrating Source Control
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Migrate and consolidate artifacts
- Migrate and integrate source control measures